How to apply for China Scholarship?
How can we get this opportunity?
Is China offers a Fully-funded scholarship for Overseas?
If you are seeking the answers of these questions, go through this article. We have good news for all scholarship seekers.
An opportunity for a fully-funded scholarship in China for 2023 is available now.
YES! China is calling you for studies with advancement. It is not difficult now to get a Scholarship to study in China
Come! And avail the chance of a fully-funded scholarship in china. Let’s go and enhance your knowledge with the advancement of the 21st century.
As we know, China is one of the great research centres in the world. Thus, don’t pass up this wonderful opportunity to earn a degree from China. It will help you to enhance your career prospects. It will enable you to get a better job at any reputable company. China is a wonderful choice if you desire studies that include research. China has announced a fully-funded scholarship for all China nationals and international students.
In this article, you will find the top-ranked fully-funded scholarships announced in China. This opportunity will be given to students throughout the world.
We have compiled all available data about fully-financed scholarships offered in China. Facilities, qualifying requirements, and the application process all are included.
A fully-funded scholarship offered in any country covers all expenses of students. It provides the applicant’s air tickets, visa expenses, tuition fees, other fees, meals, accommodation, and medical. Through fully-funded scholarships, you can get higher education free of cost in reputed institutes of the world.
The best and top-ranked fully-funded scholarships announced in China are listed below:
1. Chinese Government Scholarship (CSG) – 2022-23 Fully-Funded
Getting a scholarship in China is not a difficult task now. Chinese Government awards scholarships to international students through China Scholarship Council (CSC). Applicants need to apply for only CSC-affiliated universities. Applicants register themselves in China Scholarship Council through the CSC online application system. The admission process start generally from December to April every year. Different universities have different deadlines. For applicants, the CSC Scholarship application is very important.
There are about 282 Chinese Universities affiliated with the CSC Scholarship Council. It is the easiest way to avail of scholarships in china for international students. China is very famous for its research on all subjects. Now, universities in China offer scholarships for the Chinese language and MBBS also.
About 282 affiliated universities
Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma
- Tuition fees
- entrepreneurial start-ups opportunity
- beneficiaries can also apply for a permanent house
- Applicants must not be China nationals.
- Applicants should not be a student in any Chinese university.
- Applicants must have an equivalent certificate required for admission to the desired program.
- For a master’s degree age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years.
- For the Doctoral degree age limit is 40 years by the 1st of September, of the referenced year.
- Applicants must fulfil other eligibility criteria set by universities for admission purposes
How to Apply
Applicants can avail scholarships in/her relevant field by the following process.
- Find a university offering degree in your respective field and affiliated with CGS. Subject-wise affiliated universities.
- Contact a professor at the university and request him to take you as a student. Acceptance from a professor will increase your chance of getting the scholarship.
- Fill out an online application form for the Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS).
- Online registration in CGS through the recommended link: Chinese Scholarship Council login.
- There are three categories of CGS Scholarships.
Category A (Through China embassy)
Applicants may apply for scholarships through China embassy. According to the new policy of the CSC, in this category applicants may apply to two universities
Category B (Via University)
Applicants may also apply for Scholarships via university. According to the new policy of the CSC, in this category applicants may apply to 3 universities.
Category C (Other ways)
It has few benefits than the other two categories.
- Complete the foreigner physical examination record. Attach required reports with medical forms.
- Take a print of forms; attach educational attested copies of documents.
- Find the address of a particular university. Courier the application to the international student office of the respective university.
- You can mention on one-page Chinese Govt. Scholarship (CGS) through the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC).
- For more information about CGS click here.
April of every year.
2. Jiangsu University Scholarship – 2023 Fully-Funded Scholarships in China
Jiangsu University China is calling students around the globe for the fully-funded scholarships in china
Yes! Enterprise Scholarship at Jiangsu University for the year 2022-23 is announced. All overseas students may apply for this fully-funded scholarships
It is one of the top-ranked and prestigious doctoral research universities in China. It has received five teaching awards. University graduates have a 95% employment rate. All students around the globe may apply for this opportunity. It is a golden chance to gain your degree from the top-ranked University of China.
5,000 CNY – 30,000 CNY in China
Any subject offered by University
- The nationals of the following countries may apply for the scholarship.
- the Middle East
- Applicants ought to be in good health condition.
- Applicants must fulfil the Health Standard for International Students specified by the Ministry of Education, China.
- Good moral character and discipline
- For more information visit: Eligibility and Requirements
|Application Start Date||Application Closing Date||Registration Dates|
|Spring Intake||Nov. 13th, 2021||Jan. 10th, 2022||Mar.4th,2022|
|Autumn Intake||Mar. 21st, 2022||Jul. 10th, 2022||Sep.7th-8th, 2022|
How to Apply
- Applicants must be fluent in English or Chinese language.
- Applicants need to enrol in the undergraduate degree program Attach the following documents:
- A passport photo
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized)
- Copy of your final degree certificate (Notarized)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-Medium programs)
- Family financial statement
- For more information visit: Application procedure.
3. Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarships in China 2023
Mayor Scholarships in China 2022 from the Chongqing Municipal Government are currently available. It is provided by approved universities and includes training, PhD, master’s, and bachelor’s degrees. You can apply for this scholarship here.
The deadline for submitting your application is September 30, 2022.
The Chinese government has provided full funding for this scholarship. It pays for housing expenses, tuition, and a monthly stipend. The application for this award is open to all non-Chinese nationals.
Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Training, Short Courses.
Undergraduate program, Masters program, Doctoral program
- The applicants must not be Chinese nationals and be of good fitness level.
- For the undergraduate program, applicants must have received a senior high school diploma. Candidates cannot be older than 25
- For the master’s degree program, applicants must have received a bachelor’s degree. Candidates cannot be older than 35.
- For the doctoral degree program, a master’s degree is required. The applicants must not be Chinese nationals and be in good physical condition.
- For an undergraduate program, a senior high school diploma is required. Applicants cannot be older than 25.
- For admission to a master’s program, Bachelor’s degree is required. Candidates must be older than 35.
- For the doctoral degree program, a master’s degree is required. Moreover, applicants must be under 40 years of age.
- An applicant for the Chinese language training program must be under 35 years old. She/he must have a senior high school diploma.
- The general scholar program requires at least two years of undergraduate studies. The applicants must be under 45 years.
- The senior scholar program’s eligibility requirements include a master’s degree or higher. Or the candidates must be associate professors or higher in their fields of study. The applicant must be under 50.
How to Apply
- Filled out the application completely. Download from here.
- Passport photocopy.
- Either certificates or transcripts
- Proof of employment must be provided if you are employed.
- Recommendation Letter.
- It is necessary to provide a photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- You can attach written or published articles or papers.
- Research plan in 800 words or less.
- For online application click here
- Deadline 30, September 2022
4. Tsinghua University Beijing China Schwarzman Scholars Program 2022-23
Tsinghua University will host the Schwarzman fully-funded Scholarship Program for 2022-23. International students can now apply to the Schwarzman Scholars Program at Tsinghua University. The candidate must hold an undergraduate degree or equal.
Tsinghua University has released the scholarships for the incoming class. Tsinghua University is considered one of the best universities in the world. China’s Tsinghua University was established in 1911 and is currently located in Beijing. Each year, Tsinghua University awards scholarships to welcome new students to the university. Selected students will learn with advanced in different programs. The Schwarzman Scholars Program is a fully-funded and better opportunity.
Read the complete article, for this fully-funded scholarship and other useful information.
Tsinghua University, Beijing
Scholarship Benefits Include
- Tuition fees
- Living room
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year,
- An in-country study tour,
- Required course books and supplies,
- Health insurance,
- A stipend of $4,000
This scholarship program grants the following subjects.
- Public Policy
- International Studies
- Economics and business
- Master’s degree program in global affairs with a focus in one of the fields listed below:
- Public Policy,
- Economic and Business,
- International Studies
- Candidates must be foreign nationals with valid passports.
- Undergraduate degree from a reputed college or institution or the equal.
- Applicants must be on track to complete all degree requirements before the deadline.
- There are no prerequisites for a particular undergraduate study field. Welcome to all fields.
- Applicants have to explain how the Schwarzman Scholars program is beneficial for them. How it will help them to develop their leadership potential within their field?
- Applicants must meet the physical standards set down by the nation and THU.
- Applicants must be in good health, and of strong moral character.
- Applicants should follow both Tsinghua’s policies and China’s laws.
How to apply
- During the THU application time, applicants must submit an online application (Apply Now).
- To apply to a graduate program in English click here
- For more admission schedules click here
NOTE: Tsinghua University’s 2023 Acceptance of Outstanding Undergraduate Graduates Exemption from Examination for Postgraduate Application. Click here for more information
Deadline March 2022 (For postgraduate September 2022)
5. Fujian Medical University CSC Scholarship -2023
Fujian Medical University (FJMU), Founded in 1937. Currently, it provides 25 bachelor’s programs. The University has a full-time enrolment of 12,000 undergraduates. Whereas, postgraduate and doctoral students are over 2,200.
The institution offers medical students desirable clinical teaching programs and training possibilities. It has affiliation with 13 associated hospitals (clinical medicine) and 29 teaching hospitals.
Chinese Scholarship Council provides scholarships for international students at FJMU. Applicants from all over the world can apply to this institute through CSC.
Fujian Medical University, China
Master & PhD. Degree Programs
3000 RMB For Master, 3500 For PhD
Monthly rent payment / Year
Health insurance and travelling allowance if not home country provides it
- Candidates with the outstanding educational record.
- Candidates for masters must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates for Ph. Ds must hold a Master’s degree.
- International students who are citizens of developing countries are eligible to apply.
- Candidates may only apply for the Scholarships in china after getting admission offers.
How to Apply
- Online Apply & Send Documents
- CSC Online Application Form filled out.
- Upload all necessary documents on CSC Portal.
- Send the Documents to University
January-2022 To April 15, 2023
6. International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship – 2022-23
International Chinese Language Teacher Scholarship applications are now being accepted. Application for this scholarship is open to anyone who intends to study Chinese.
The Centre for Language Education and Cooperation (CLEC) will continue to offer the International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship. It is due to the growing need of the global community for Chinese language instructors. It will support Chinese language education in other nations.
This initiative helps to develop a global talent pool for Chinese language instructors. It supports two categories of activities:
The programs provide scholarships for foreign students with advanced Chinese proficiency to train as Chinese language teachers. Candidates may pursue the following degrees in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL).
- Doctoral degree
- A short-term study in China
This program provides scholarships for short courses in TCSOL. It is in terms of 4 weeks, 6 months or 1 year.
The Centre for Language Education and Cooperation
Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral, and short courses.
Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL)
- International Students.
- The applicant should be familiar with China with no criminal record.
- Applicants have to follow school rules and laws as well as Chinese government laws and regulations.
- The applicants ought to be healthy
- Applicants should have a good academic record and conduct.
- The age limit for working as a Chinese language teacher is 16 to 35 (relaxation till 45) as of 1st September 2022
- The age limit for undergraduate students is 25
How to Apply
- Online registration has been started from March 1st, 2022.
- Search the host institution, and track the progress.
- Confirm with the host institute to go through the studies.
- Print out the scholarship certificate and register at the host institution.
- For the July program – April 15th, 2022
- For the September program – May 15th, 2022
- For the December program – September 15th, 2022
- For the March-2023 program – November 15th, 2022
7. HIT Outstanding Enrolled International Students Scholarship – 2022-23
The Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) is one of the top universities in China. It provides a variety of degrees, including undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate. Additionally, it offers training for professionals and teachers.
Students from other countries who are enrolled in HIT are given scholarships in China. It aims to aid top students who have excelled in their academics. Applicants who showed leadership qualities while studying.
As a unit of grade, the scholarship is picked and elected. The current year’s notice governs the quota for each grade. The scholarship has a 12-month durational limit. Students may take part in choosing the scholarship for the following year after the current one expires.
Harbin Institute of Technology
Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma
Major award: remission of tuition and payment of living expenses (1000yuan per month)
Minor award: Tuition fees.
3rd class award: 50% of the tuition fees.
4th class award: 20% of the tuition fees
- Top international students in HIT can apply.
- Report card for the HIT study term.
- Recommendation letter from the relevant institution.
- A copy of the awards certificates.
- Self-recommendation letter.
How to Apply
Online registration is available here.
8. MOFCOM Scholarship China – 2023 (Fully Funded)
MOFCOM has announced a fully-funded scholarship in China. The MOFCOM scholarship 2022–2023 is fully-funded. This opportunity is available for all international students. Both master’s and PhD degrees are eligible for these scholarships. The value of the MOFCOM Scholarships is 36,000 RMB for master’s degree students. For the doctoral student, the value of the scholarship is 42,000 RMB per year.
Government representatives, research fellows, and senior managerial staff can for this program. They are eligible to get fully-funded scholarships for Postgraduates degrees in China. The mode of study for the entire program is English. For the high-compact curriculum programs, admission requirements include a bachelor’s degree. Additionally necessary are adequate work experience and good health.
- Peking University
- Tsinghua University
- Renmin University of China
- Beijing Normal University
- Beijing Jiaotong University
- University of International Business and Economics
- Beihang University
- Nankai University
- Tianjin University
- Jilin University
- Fudan University
- Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Tongji University
- East China Normal University
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
- Nanjing University
- Zhejiang University
- Xiamen University
- Shandong University
- Wuhan University
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Wuhan University of Technology
- Sun Yat-sen University
- Southwest Jiaotong University
- Xi’an Jiaotong University
- Harbin Institute of Technology
- Zhejiang Normal University.
Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma
Financial Coverage: Fully-Funded
Tuition fees, other fees
Air tickets (free round-trip for home once/year)
The funding for the student whose graduation is delayed will terminate.
Candidates from developing countries.
- The Applicants must be in good health and be non-Chinese nationals younger than 45.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with 3 or more years of experience.
- Applicants must be in public service at the department level or higher.
- The applicants must have a strong command of English. IELTS 6.0 or higher in the general band, or a new TOEFL score of 80 or higher.
- Applicants who are admitted to China’s universities are not allowed.
How to Apply
- Before applying confirm the current program and scholarship Scheme here
- Applicants are directed to apply online on the university’s website.
- Applicant must prepare the following documents:
- Attach original as well as a photocopy of the Physical Examination Form
- English Language skill Test Results.
- Photocopy of a Valid Passport,
- Research Plan,
- Personal Statement,
- Official Transcripts,
- Academic Recommendation Letter
- To apply for a scholarship register here.
- Fill out the application form here.
- Download the application form by clicking “Print application form”.
- Submit the scholarship application by the dispatching authorities’ guidelines.
April 30, 2022
9. HENAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- 2022-23 (Partially funded)
Henan is also known as Zhongyuan or Zhongzhou. Henan offers a provincial scholarship. Zhongyuan scholarship is a Partially-funded scholarship for international students. The government of Henan Province established it to support provincial universities. The purpose is to recruit excellent students for different programs in Henan province. The offered programs are degrees and diplomas.
There are certain affiliated universities with the Henan government scholarship program. Few universities have a mode of instruction in Chinese and few offers in English. Please check the mode of instruction before applying. For universities visit and log in here.
Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma
CNY 40,000 /year For 4 years
Master Program Tuition only for 3 years
(Maximum of 30,000 RMB)
- Bachelor Program CNY 15,000/year for4 years
(Medical Program for 6 years)
- Pre-degree Program CNY 10,000/year for 1 year
- Chinese Language Program CNY 10,000/year for 1 year
- General Scholar Program CNY 10,000/ year for 1 year
- Advanced Scholar Program CNY 10,000/ year for 1 year
- Research Scholar Program CNY 10,000/ year for 1 year
- Applicants must be healthy non-Chinese individuals.
- Applicants should have not any criminal record.
- Applicants have to follow Chinese laws/regulations, and the university’s rules.
- The applicant with a good academic record is encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have the required qualification for the desired program.
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 25 years for the undergraduate program.
- Applicants for the master’s program must be below 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral program should be below 45 years.
- For the Chinese language, the program qualification should be a high school certificate. There should be no individual older than 25.
- All general scholar applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree. The age limit is 30 years.
- For the advanced scholar, the program qualification should be a master’s degree. Candidates shouldn’t be older than 40.
- The research scholar program requires a doctoral degree. Candidates shouldn’t be older than 50.
- For programs in the Chinese language, applicants must have a command of the Chinese language. HSK test report is also required.
- For programs in the English language, applicants must have skills in English. IELTS or TOEFL test reports are also required.
- For Chinese language programs, there is no required prior knowledge of the Chinese language.
- Bachelor’s programs, master’s programs, and doctoral programs must provide a study plan in Chinese or English. The plan should be a minimum of 500 words, 1000 words, and 2000 words respectively.
- For the master’s or doctoral programs, applicants must provide two recommendation letters. The letter should be in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
How to Apply
- Fill out Henan Government Scholarship Application Form.
- Download the application form, and then attach these documents:
- Notarized copy of highest certificate/ degree.
- Original transcripts of the previous study.
- Language proficiency test report
- Certified copies of the Physical Examination Record for international students.
- Blood Test Report in Chinese or English.
- Certified certificate of non-criminal record.
- Any document in languages other than Chinese or English must be translated into the two mentioned languages.
- A copy of the above documents kept with you also. This is non-refundable whether the application is successful or not.
- Apply online and send a hard copy to the respective university.
January 1st, to May 31st (every year)
10. Presidential Scholarships in China 2022-23 (Fully-funded)
In certain Chinese universities, there are University President Scholarships. President scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship. Ministry of education China funds this scholarship. This scholarship offers undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. It also covers diplomas and doctoral programs.
Also, you can find out about scholarships in Turkey by clicking here.
The program’s primary language of instruction is English or Chinese. Candidates should remain in touch with the supervisor to confirm the course language. Neither IELTS nor TOEFL is necessary for this scholarship.
A wide range of courses is available under the umbrella of Presidential scholarship. Some universities in Europe also offer scholarships that do not require IELTS scores.
- Chongqing University
- Lanzhou University
- Jiangsu University
- Zhengzhou University
- East China University of Science and Technology
- Northwestern Polytechnical University
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded Covers tuition fees, accommodation with monthly stipend and Health insurance
- Applicants must be non-Chinese individuals.
- The applicant’s health ought to be excellent.
- Applicants have to be innocent of any criminal history.
- Applicants must obey all university and Chinese government rules and regulations.
- The candidate ought to be a first-time applicant. (Never attended a Chinese institution before)
- The candidates should have a strong academic record and intellectual promise.
- A high school diploma is required for the undergraduate program. Candidates must be below 25.
- The Master’s program requires a Bachelor’s degree. Candidates require 35 years of age.
- A master’s degree is required for a postgraduate degree. Candidates should be younger than 40.
- The candidates have never previously received a scholarship.
How to Apply
- Browse the university website before applying.
- Comply with the submission’s instructions both before and after.
- Make an account and fill out the online application form.
- After downloading the application form, print it out.
- Apply together with the relevant documents.
- An updated copy of the Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of valid passport for at least 1 year.
- Notarized copies of certificates.
- Complete transcripts of the latest degrees.
- Study or employment certificate (if applicant continues study or service)
- The statement of research interest and research proposal.
- 2 recommendation letters with the professors’ e-mail and phone numbers.
- Physical examination report.
- Original/Notarized copy of the no criminal record certificate.
- Other relevant documents, such as:
- A list of publications
- Documents of academic awards
- Professional qualifications
- A summary of relevant experience.
- NB: All documents must be written in Chinese or English. If not then must be notarized in said languages.
- For March admission October 15th to December 15th (every year)
- For September admission March 1st to June 15th (every year)
If you want to apply for the fully funded scholarships in UK Click here