Among the best places to look for students to take advantage of an excellent and well-recognized international education is the United States.
There are numerous scholarships available to students from abroad interested in applying to study in the United States of America (USA). Different organizations offer these scholarships.
The US government, universities, groups, or individuals provide scholarships. Can I receive a free education in the United States? Or can I receive a scholarship in the USA?
Scholarships from universities, the government, and private organizations enable students to earn degrees in the USA for free. Scholarship providers may choose their recipients exceptionally carefully.
Do you plan to start your academic career in the USA?
If so, then the United States of America offers a range of scholarships, which is good news for overseas students.
In this article, I’ll detail the scholarships available at the best American universities and their advantages. Essential institutions in the United States are offering more than 1,100 scholarships to international students for the academic year 2023.
In addition to an average monthly stipend of $2000, these scholarships in the USA pay for your tuition, living fees, health insurance, and travel expenses.
It is a list of available scholarships in the USA. Utilize these scholarships in the USA to study for free.
1. University of New Haven Scholarship ( scholarships in the USA) Fully Funded
International students may apply for the fully funded University of New Haven Scholarships in the USA (2023–2024). This award is exclusively available for master’s degree programmers. This grant will cover 75% of their graduate program’s tuition, an hourly wage, and an opportunity for experiential learning.
- The University of New Haven
- Pompea College of Business
- School of health sciences
- Tagliatela College of Engineering
- Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice & Forensic Sciences
The following advantages are offered to applicants for University of New Haven Scholarships.:
For the duration of their graduate program, they have an opportunity for experiential learning and employment.
- 75% of aid is for education.
- Pay per hour.
- Dean’s Fellowship 50% of the tuition
- Cellular and Molecular Biology, MS.
- Accounting, MS.
- Chemistry, MS.
- Community Psychology, MA.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling, MA.
- Environmental Science, MS.
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology, MA.
- Business Analytics, MS.
- Marine Policy and Management, MA.
- Cyber Risk Management, MS-Online
- Esports Management,
- Finance & Financial Analytics, MS.
- Human Resources, MS.
- The MBA/MPA Dual Degree Program
- Sport Management, MS.
- Healthcare Administration (MHA).
- Health Sciences (DHSc)
- Nutrition Sciences, MS.
- Occupational Therapy (ODT)
- Public Health (MPH).
- Speech-Language Pathology, MS.
- Biomedical Engineering, MS.
- Chemistry, MS.
- Civil Engineering, MS.
- Computer Science, MS.
- Cybersecurity and Networks, MS.
- Data Science, MS.
- Electrical Engineering, MS.
- Engineering and Applied Science, PhD.
- Engineering and Operations Management, MS.
- Environmental Engineering, MS.
- Industrial Engineering, MS.
- MBA/M.S.I.E. Dual Degree Program
- Mechanical Engineering, MS.
- Criminal Justice, MS.
- Criminal Justice, PhD.
- Christopher M. Sedelmaier, Ph.D.
- Emergency Management, MS.
- Digital Forensic Investigations, MS.
- Fire and Explosion Investigation, MS.
- Forensic Science, MS.
- Forensic Technology, MS.
- Healthcare Fraud, Waste, and Abuse, MS.
- Investigations, MS-Online
- National Security, MS.
- Public Administration, MPA-Online
- Candidates for the University of New Haven Scholarships in the USA must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Applicants must be enrolled at this university in a master’s degree program.
- English is a required language.
- Candidates may apply for this educational bursary from anywhere in the world.
- Candidates need to have a strong pre-qualification history.
- Every state around the globe is eligible.
How to Apply
- Simply follow these instructions to apply for this scholarship in the USA.
- No additional scholarship application is necessary. You simply need to submit a master’s degree application to the university.
- Include the following files in your upload;
- A Purpose Statement
- English-language transcripts from every college or university attended Transcripts need to be mailed in sealed envelopes to the admissions office. If official documents are unavailable for the initial examination, you may upload unofficial documents via the online application system. All appropriate papers must, however, be obtained before starting classes for the admitted semester.
- Two recommendation letters
- A CV or resume
- English Language Certificate
- A good result is demanded in the GMAT or GRE test results.
The New Haven University Scholarship application deadline for 2022–2023 is listed below.
|The Spring Priority One Deadline||The Spring Priority Two deadline||The Fall Priority One Deadline||The fall Priority Two Deadline|
|Provost’s Assistantship||1st October||1st November||1st March||1st April|
|Dean’s Scholarship||15th October||15th November||30th March||1st May|
2. Humphrey Fellowship Program (Scholarships in the USA)
The Hubert H. Ford Graduate School offers graduate-level academic training and chances for professional growth for a year. The Humphrey Fellowship Program (scholarships in the USA) brings renowned professionals from designated nations to the United States at a midpoint in their careers.
In 1978, the Hubert H. Humphrey Program was established to pay tribute to the late senator and vice president’s memory and accomplishments. Fellows are chosen based on their demonstrated capacity for leadership and dedication to public service.
- American University, Washington College of Law
- Arizona State University.
- Boston University
- Cornell University
- Emory University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Michigan State University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Syracuse University
- The University of California, Davis
- Vanderbilt University
- Virginia Commonwealth University.
A one-year degree program
The following benefits are included in the Humphery Fellowship Program 2023, an entirely free program for international students in the USA:
- The allocated host university’s tuition and other costs
- Training in English before academics, if necessary
- A relocating (maintenance) stipend, which includes a one-time settling-in allowance.
- Coverage for accidents and illnesses.
- A budget for books
- An upfront computer grant.
- Air ticket fare.
- You can use a budgetary allotment for professional development for field excursions, conferences, and professional outings.
- Sustainable Development
- Agricultural and rural development
- Economic development
- Finance and banking
- Natural resources
- Climate change
- Environmental policy
- Urban and regional planning
- Democratic Institutions Building
- The law and human rights
- Public policy analysis and public administration.
- Trafficking in persons policy and prevention.
- Technology policy and management
- Human resource management
- Educational Administration
- Higher education administration
- English language instruction for nonnative speakers
- Public Health
- Public health policy and management
- HIV/AIDS policy and prevention
- Substance abuse education, treatment, and prevention
Students from Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe, Eurasia, the Middle East, North Africa, East Asia, the Pacific, South and Central Asia, and the Western Hemisphere are the regions from which students may apply for the Humphery Fellowship Program 2022. The candidates must possess:
- An Undergraduate degree
- Experience in progressively responsible professional roles for at least five years is essential.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- A history of political engagement in the community
- Strong English skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online as instructed. The final nominations are examined in the United States by independent review panels following national selection. Several evaluation groups provide recommendations to the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board. In January 2022, awards for fellows enrolling in the long-term English program will be made public.
1st October 2022
3. Global Diversity Scholarship at Kent State University, USA
Take advantage of this scholarship to study in the USA for free. New first-year students can now apply for Kent State University’s Global Diversity Scholarship. The initiative aims to diversify the student body and guarantee that particular regions are represented on the Kent State campus.
Kent State University
- Master’s degree
- Doctoral programs
- Associate degree
These scholarships in the USA provide you with the following advantages:
- Free health treatment.
- In MSc programs, substantial stipends are provided, starting at 40,000 RUR per month, depending on the student’s academic standing
- Library Science
- Fashion design
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements to meet this scholarship in the USA:
- Getting a minimum US 4.0, 3.0 total GPA.
- First-year students from other countries are welcome to apply.
- International students with outstanding academic credentials who are from overlooked regions.
- Based on their national origin background, applicants will increase the diversity of the student body.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to register online.
- The applicants must submit all the required documents on the application page.
For the PhD program, the deadline is July 31st, 2022, and for MSc, July 10th, 2022.
4. Rotary Peace Fellowship Program (Fully Funded Scholarships in the USA)
For international students, the Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023–2024 are fully funded awards. These grants are only accessible to master’s degree candidates. The Rotary Peace Fellowships Program pays for all internship and field study costs and covers lodging and board, transportation, and tuition and fees.
- The University of North Carolina and Duke University at Chapel Hill, USA.
- Makerere University, Uganda (certificate program)
- International Christian University, Japan
- The University of Bradford, England
- The University of Queensland, Australia
- Uppsala University, Sweden:
- Chulalongkorn University, Thailand (certificate program).
The Rotary Peace Fellowships fund is:
- Tuition and fees.
- Room and board.
- Round-trip transportation.
- All internship and field-study expenses.
Applicants with work experience in international relations, peace and conflict resolution, or both are eligible for Rotary Peace Fellowships or this scholarship in the USA. Additionally, candidates must fulfil the following conditions:
- A second language is highly recommended, and English competence is needed.
- Worldwide eligibility applies to all countries.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Candidates for scholarships should have at least five years of relevant full-time experience and an excellent academic background.
- A genuine commitment to international harmony and peace, as evidenced by accomplishments in work and school as well as volunteerism,
- Candidates for master’s degrees must possess a bachelor’s degree and at least three years of relevant full-time employment or volunteer experience.
How to Apply
You must perform the steps below to apply for a Rotary Peace Fellowship:
- Examine the instructions for using and confirm your eligibility.
- Examine the courses and programs offered at each Rotary Peace Center. You will be required to rank your top two preferred centers.
- Compile your registration, including a resume or CV, papers, references from your academic or professional background, transcripts, and test results.
- Candidates must use English throughout. Scores and transcripts are not necessary for certificate candidates.
- Before sending your request, make an interview request by contacting your area Rotary district. A requirement of the application procedure is district certification.
TIP: Connecting with your district can be made more accessible by your local Rotary club. Locate the closest club with Club Finder. Although they are not necessary for candidates with district support, club interviews and recommendations are highly recommended.
- Apply online to your district by 15th May before participating in any interviews.
- Meet with district officials for an interview. The Rotary Foundation must receive district approvals by 1st July.
Applications are currently closed, but the application will be open next year in April 2023.
15th May 2023 will be the deadline for candidates to submit their applications to their specific Rotary district.
5. Clark University Scholarships in the USA
The Clark University Presidential Scholarships in the USA are a component of the university’s ground-breaking Liberal Education and Effective Practice (LEEP) educational paradigm, which offers undergraduate students a strong liberal arts education and real-world and career exposure.
Clark University, Massachusetts,
- Undergraduate degree program
- Yearly amount: $5,000
- Free tuition
- Board for four years
- Range: starting at 6,000 dollars
The following criteria must be met to be eligible for a Clark University undergraduate degree scholarships in the USA:
- Candidates cannot be graduate students.
- Candidates must graduate from high school and have completed years of in-country study or are international students studying in the United States.
- As applicants will be chosen for this scholarship based on their academic records, it is a merit-based scholarship.
- Candidates must have leadership qualities and commitments in a variety of capacities.Candidates Must Exhibit Excellent Academic Progress
- Students eligible for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program may also apply for the scholarship since they must be able to pay for their expenses while pursuing their education.
How to Apply
The following are the requirements for applying to the Clark Global Scholarship Program 2022-2023 in the United States:
- To open an account on the platform, candidates should go HERE.
- Fill out this form online.
- Don’t forget to send in the form by the Deadline.
- In brief, applicants will receive an email asking them to submit an essay on how to apply for the scholarship or call the helpline. The application’s Clark CSS code is 3279.
Where applicants must submit their applications is 15th November 2022.
1st February 2023
6. New York University Wagner Scholarships in the USA-2023
New York University Wagner provides a variety of competitive, merit-based scholarships to assist you in paying for your degree. Students that enroll receive scholarships to the tune of 40%. All candidates, both full-time and part-time, are taken into consideration. Scholarships awarded based on merit are unavailable to students in advanced professional certificate programs or non-degree programs, and NYU. Employees.
New York University Wagner
Granted $25,000 to cover tuition
- Health law and strategy
- Online MHA
Applicant must have
- Excellent Academic Record: Your academic reference letter(s) will be evaluated along with your exam results and transcripts to determine how well you are prepared for graduate studies.
- Possibility of Impact; they look for applicants who have shown the capacity to positively influence their surroundings, on whatever scale, during the application process.
- Work experience for MUP and MPA applicants
- Critical Thinking Skills Regarding Policy Issues
- The entry criteria for the MS in Health Law and Strategy program include a bachelor’s degree and eight years or more of professional experience in the field.
How to Apply
- Fill out an application for admission to Wagner to apply.
- Apply for one of the Named Fellowship Programs
- For MHA, MUP, MPA, and Non-Degree & Advanced Certificate programs, the spring 2023 program deadline is 3rd October 2022.
- The Deadline for the fall semester in MUP, MPA, MSPP, MHA, EMPA, PhD, Non-Degree & Advanced Certificate programs is 28th November 2022.
7. Foundation Scholarship 2023 (Fellowships)
The American Concrete Institute established the non-profit ACI. Foundation fosters development, innovation, and collaboration by funding academic programs and scholarships. The foundation also acts as a stand-alone resource for the concrete industry, offering thought leadership and long-term planning.
New York, U.S.A.
- Postdoctoral degree level
- Undergraduate degree level
The following advantages are offered to candidates for ACI. Foundation Scholarships;
- Help locate a mentor in your industry.
- US educational stipend of between $10,000 and $15,000 for tuition, housing, books, and accessories.
- Paid for the expenditures of travel and attendance at two ACI conventions (fellowship finalists must go to the spring ACI convention to be interviewed; they can choose to be given a Convention Guide at this event)
- English is a necessary language. If you were not raised speaking English, you must include a formal statement attesting to your proficiency with the application.
- Everyone in the world is eligible to apply for ACI. Foundation Fellowships; however, you must enroll in a university in the Gulf Cooperation Council region during the award year (Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, United Arab Emirates).
- To cover tuition, accommodation, and board, books, student fees, and other expenses, the educational stipend is given to the student directly over a year in two equal installments. Attendance at planned ACI. Concrete Conventions during the award cycle are a requirement for receiving stipends.
- Finalists for an ACI. The Foundation fellowship will be informed by 4th February 2023. They’ll need to be ready to meet with the Scholarship Council on Sunday, 27th March 2023, at the spring ACI. Concrete Convention. The airfare, accommodation, registration, and a stipend for travel, will all be covered by ACI. Foundation.
- At the end of their fellowship period, grantees must present a written report outlining how the fellowship helped them develop personally and prepared them for their desired job path following graduation.
How to Apply
You can apply for the ACI. Foundation Fellowship and Scholarship Program here.
You must apply for the scholarship by 1st November 2022.
8. University of Memphis Scholarships in the USA
The fully financed University of Memphis Scholarships 2023 award is open to international students. Students at all academic levels can apply for this scholarship. For non-Tennessee residents, the scholarships, which range in value, cover the cost differential between domestic and international tuition rates.
University of Memphis
Undergraduate / Masters
The University of Memphis Scholarship offers the applicant a range of sums to cover the expense of domestic and foreign non-Tennessee citizen tuition.
The particular criteria for finishing each degree, major, concentration, minor, and complete online major that the University offers are listed in the following section. It is arranged by department and college.
- Accounting (BBA.)
- Advertising (BA.)
- Anthropology (BA.)
- Architecture (BFA.)
- Art – Graphic Design Concentration (BFA.)
- Biology (BS.)
- Biomedical Engineering (BSBE.)
- Business Economics (BBA.)
- Civil Engineering (BSCE.)
- Commercial Aviation (BS.)
- Computer Engineering (B.S.CP.E.)
- Computer Science
- Earth Sciences (BA.)
- Economics (BA)
- English (BA)
- Finance (BBA)
- Health Studies
- International Business (BBA)
- Journalism (BA)
- Marketing Management (BBA)
- Mathematical Sciences – (BS)
- Nursing (BSN)
- Philosophy (BA)
- Physical Education
- Political Science (BA)
- Professional Studies
- Psychology (BA)
- Public Health (BS)
- Sociology Honors (BA)
- Sociology (BA)
- World Languages and Literature (BA)
- Accounting MinorArt History Minor
- Asian Studies Minor
- Business Information and Technology Minor
- Chemistry Minor
- Child Development Minor
- Classical Studies Minor
- Creative Mass Media Minor
- Criminology and Criminal Justice Minor
- Culinary Arts Minor
- Dance Minor
- English Minor
- History Minor
- Legal Studies Minor
- Music Minor
- Naval Sciences Minor
- Nonprofit Management Minor
- Nutrition, Health & Wellness Minor
- Pastry and Baking Minor
- Philosophy Minor
- Photography Minor
- Social Work Minor
- Theatre Minor
- Web Design Minor
- Biology (Accelerated B.S./M.S.)
- Business Economics
- Computer Science
- Health Studies
- Journalism-Journalism and Strategic Media (Accelerated BA/MA)
- Liberal Studies (Accelerated B.L.S./M.A.L.S.)
- Mathematical Sciences
- Political Science
- Public Relations
- To qualify for graduate scholarships, students must meet the following criteria:
- 25 US equivalent college degree GPA, verified by a credential review organization, or 25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalent
- Applicants must The following fulfill the requirements to be eligible for graduate scholarships
- 310 on the GRE, or a similar score on another exam3.25 US equivalent undergraduate degree GPA, as determined by a credential evaluation organization
- English is a compulsory language.
- Every country on the earth is eligible.
How to Apply
- Go here to apply for admission to the university’s undergraduate and master’s programs.
- Please upload the following files.\
- A passport photocopy.
- A copy of your academic transcript
- Purpose statement
- English language proficiency certificates
The Deadline for this scholarship is 1st October 2022.
9. Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program 2023 | Fully Funded
The Onsi Sawiris Scholarship (scholarships in the USA) program is available to Egyptian students who wish to pursue undergraduate or graduate degrees at prestigious American colleges. These will be awarded based on character and distinction, as shown by academic excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and extracurricular activities. The possibility of an internship position with the company will also be available to scholarship applicants.
- Harvard University
- The University of Chicago
- The University of Pennsylvania
- Stanford University
- Masters program
- Undergraduate programs
The scholarships include all
- Tuition costs
- Living expenses
- Health insurance
- Travel expense
- Political Science
How to Apply
- From here, register for an account on the Amideast website.
- Enter all personal information.
- Enter all of your academic information.
- In the Statement of Purpose area, respond to the following two questions:
- How would you be able to succeed on these various levels by attending the university that you intend to apply to, taking into account personal, local, and societal concerns as they pertain to your future? To discuss, compose a 500-word essay. Please remember that your application’s essay is a crucial component
- What do you feel an intense enthusiasm for? How have you lived your life pursuing the things you love? There should be 350 typed words in your essay. Please remember that your application’s essay is a crucial component.
- The following files to the attachments section:
- A request form
- A transcript copy
- A copy of your diploma
- Copy of SAT I, SAT II, and IBT TOEFL test results
- Two letters of recommendation
- Send your application in.
- The Onsi Sawiris Graduate Award application.
- A resume is a required document.
- Certified copy of graduation.
- A transcribed copy.
- A copy of your exam results (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL iBT).
- Two letters of recommendation.
For 2022, the scholarship application has been closed. But maybe open next year in April and will be closed till 31st July 2023
10. Yale University Scholarships in the USA – 2023 (Fully Funded)
International students can apply for Yale University Scholarships. Scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral studies are available from Yale University. Applications for the Yale University USA scholarships for international students are now being accepted. In the US state of Connecticut, Yale is a private institution. For Yale University Scholarships, many international students submit applications.
- They consider your parent’s earnings, wealth, and other factors of financial status when determining the size of your scholarship.
- A scholarship to Yale University is given to families with a high level of financial need.
- No fees are required for students whose parents make less than $65,000 annually. The Yale University scholarship covers tuition, housing, and board if your parents make less than 65,000 dollars annually!
- Education Studies
- Energy Studies
- Global Health Studies
- Human Rights Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Medieval Studies
- Translation Studies
For more information about selecting the subject, click here
Applicant must meet The following requirements to qualify for a Yale Scholarship
- Required the English language.
- Scores of at least 100 on the internet, 600 on the paper, and 250 on the computer, in a TOEFL result.
- Every citizen may apply for a Yale University Scholarship.
- Your yearly family income is within the range of the Food and Nutrition Service’s guidelines for income eligibility.
- You are either an orphan or a citizen of the state.
- You can send a letter of support from a school official, a college access advisor, a financial aid officer, or a local authority.
- You are homeless or reside in a foster family which receives federal housing assistance.
- Seven or higher on the IELTS and 70 or higher on the Pearson Test.
How to Apply
- First, collect the following documents applicable for this scholarship
- Standardized Testing Results
- Final Report
- Reports from the school and the counselor (including transcript)
- Year-Mid Report
- Two recommendations from teachers
- Click here to apply if you are an undergraduate student.
- Please apply for a graduate degree by selecting the suitable program at this link.
- First, collect the following documents applicable for this scholarship
The Deadline to apply for this scholarship is 15th December 2022